Things That Make No Sense
This morning you were tweeting #thingsthatmakenosense to me:
- Why do we have silent letters in words? Like “k” in knife and “g” in gnat?
- When you’re overtired are you “over” being “tired”?
- Why do people throw lit cigarettes out the car window?
- When people use “real” or “official” on their Facebook or Twitter!
- How can you “have your cake and eat it”?!
A Wet Windy Medway
Last night and this morning has seen a big downpour of rain in the Medway towns. Take care if you’re driving as there have been accidents on the A289 Wainscott Bypass near Four Elms roundabout, the A2 and the A249 near Sittingbourne was closed for a while earlier due to flooding.
Mike’s Mindbender: There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it? ANSWER: A window.