This weekend Sir Alex Ferguson clebrated 25 years in charge of Manchester United but can you remember who he replaced?
Here’s a list of famous people and what they do now but can you remember who did their job before them?
- Hilary Devey (2011 became a dragon on Dragon’s Den)
- David Cameron (2005 became leader of the Conservative Party)
- Gary Lineker (1999 became a Match of the Day presenter)
- Christian Bale (2005 became the new Batman)
- Winston Churchill (1940 became Prime Minister of the UK)
How many of the above can you guess correctly?