- Justin Bieber on winning the International Breakthrough Act.
- Jessie J who won the Critics’ Choice award.
- British Group award winners Take That (part of their acceptance speech, a tribute to Robbie from Mark Owen and a few words from Gary Barlow).
- Plan B – the winner of Best British Male Solo Artist.
- Best International Male – Cee Lo Green – who thanks us and tells us we have great taste in music!
- Plus, Matt Cardle who’s grateful to have come so far in such a short time.
Which Country Makes Better Television?
Plenty of people voting for the US early in the show this morning. They make great shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, Flash Forward, The Event, Lost and more. Although later on there was more support for the UK with showcase programmes such as Spooks and Hustle and one person calling me to say that The Tudors and David Attenborough make British TV the best!
Today I heard that most men desire the hairline of Geroge Clooney and that Justin Bieber spends around £900 a month on haircuts… I think he needs to change his hairdresser!